- This event has passed.
Event Series: CATT Training
Counter Active Threat Training (CATT)
February 1 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
A comprehensive training program to counter an active threat event developed for faith based institutions and houses of worship.
- Identify and explain the steps to
survive an active threat incident:
RUN, HIDE, FIGHT.
- Understand how to prepare for an
active threat event.
- Know how to respond to law
- Recognize the importance of
additional trainings such as Stop
- Commit to action during an active